LAST UPDATED: 15 November 2013
In these Terms and Conditions, 'affiliated entities' means any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated companies of The
2. Intended use of the Site. The Site, its features and its Content (as defined below) are for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use or otherwise exploit the Site and/or any Content in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit). Your use of the Site and/or Content must at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
3. Content we make available on the Site.
In addition, you acknowledge that the Site itself is protected by copyright law. You further acknowledge that
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE) MAY IN PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS RESULT IN MONETARY DAMAGES AND OTHER CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
4. Content you share with us. We may include features on the Site that allow you to share your Content with us and other users of the Site. Please note that by sharing Content through the Site, your Content may become publicly accessible. You grant to
5. Rules of Conduct. In using the Site, you agree to comply with the following “Rules of Conduct” as updated from time to time by us.
a. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, through or in connection with the Site:
i. Any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, profane or infringing material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
ii. Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
iii. Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation; and
iv. Any material non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
b. In addition, you will not:
i. Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
ii. Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
iii. Impersonate any person or entity, including any of our (or our affiliated entities’) representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement or posting you make;
iv. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
v. Access or use the Site through any technology or means other than those expressly designated by us (including, unless expressly designated by us, television set top boxes, television game consoles, digital video recorders or players, or video screens packaged and marketed as television sets);
vi. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
vii. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent;
viii. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
ix. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
x. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
xi. Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
xii. Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Site content; or
xiii. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without our express prior written consent.
6. Links. The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Other sites may link to the Site with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Site. YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. Liability. While we endeavor to maintain the information on this Site accurate and up-to-date, you acknowledge that this Site and all Content, information and materials made available through this Site are provided to you “as is” without any express warranties or representations of any kind. Coca-Cola, its affiliated entities and their respective licensors disclaim all statutory and implied representations, warranties, terms and conditions with respect to thIS Site and all Content, information and materials made available through thIS Site, including without limitation implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. We do not promise THAT THIS SITE, NOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, ERROR FREE OR COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR HARdWARE OR SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING,
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
9. Indemnity. Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless
11. Claims of Copyright Infringement. For information on how to report a claim of copyright infringement under The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”), please refer to our Copyright Policy http://www.qiaru.net.cn/our-company/dmca-policy.
12. Filtering. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the following two sites: GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Note that we do not endorse, support or approve any of the products or services listed at such sites.
13. Contact. This Site is operated by
Atlanta, Georgia 30313